Location: Flat Iron Grill – theflatirongrill.com
Address: Gilman Village, 317 NW Gilman Blvd #28, Issaquah, WA 98027
Tuesday August 9th: Dinner starts at 6pm, Meeting is from 6:30pm – 9pm
We are excited to announce Cary Webber with Reliable Automatic Sprinkler, Co. will be bringing his demonstration trailer for our attendees and has generously offered to sponsor a portion of our dinner. We will also have unique opportunity of being joined by Jeff Livaudais, manager of Chapter Relations at AFSA National who will speak to us about what’s been happening at AFSA National. Click here to RSVP.
- NEW: Social Time & Dinner Order (due to the incredible response we have a larger group then expected and will not be able to do buffet style as previously stated. Instead there will be a limited menu to order from, there will be no change to meal cost)
- Welcome & Call to Order, Tracy Moore, Chairman
- Local Adoption Update: Mercer Island, Shoreline, Gig Harbor, Camas & Bothell, Tracy Moore, Chairman
- AFSA Next Gen Update: SkillsUSA National Leadership Conference, Tiffany Moore, Vice Chair
- AFSA National Update, Jeff Livaudais, AFSA National Chapter Relations
- NEW: WA State Update, Dan Johnson, WA State Fire Marshal’s Office
- Reliable Trailer Demonstration, Cary Webber, Reliable
- Open Discussion & Social Hour at the Black Duck (optional)
Cost: $12.50 per attendee
In an effort to keep meeting costs to a minimum, alcoholic beverages will not be included but will be available for individual purchase.
Space is limited, so please RSVP early! Click here